Pages

▼

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Get Well Sugar Cookies at My Vegetarian Kitchen

So did you see my "Get Well Sugar Cookies" from some time ago?

They've been pinned and re-pinned quite a bit, so I often get requests for a copy of the label.

Here's Sara's Get Well cookies in a jar.  Fabulous, huh?  AND she's never made cookies before!!


They turned out beautifully!  I'm so impressed!

If you'd like a copy of the label, Mandi from PurdueAvenue.com made an editable pdf.  She has graciously shared it here so that I don't have to keep emailing copies.

Thanks Mandi and thanks Sara for sharing your cookies!

1 comment:

  1. I love these Dotty! I really want to make them...but someone has to get sick first! haha! I have a friend who is recovering from surgery, but it was her tonsils so I don't think she wants cookies. haha!

    ReplyDelete