Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Easter Sugar Cookies

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter Sugar Cookies

 Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing for Easter!

It's time for Easter cookies!  Every year, I enjoy making these designs and making a few changes!

Baby chicks and a little bunny.  Just a few changes from last year on these.  I filled in the wings on the chicks and sugared the bunny tails.


Bunny faces.  The same as last year (designed by Sugarbelle) along with some carrots.  I don't know why carrots are cute, but they are!


I decided to play around with the bunny face cookies this year..... I really like the definition of the face, the tufts of hair, and the ears on the cookie on the right.


Hatching bunnies and chicks and polka dot Easter eggs.


My favorites this year....Peeps cookies!  Wilton came out with the cutters.  Yay and finally!

 I was pretty pleased with the definition on the chick cookie.  I wasn't sure that it would work but it sure did.  I really love these and they couldn't be simpler....

Happy Easter 2014!

You can find these and many other designs for sale on my website.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...