Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Demonstration

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cookie Decorating Demonstration

Cookie Decorating Demo in Frederick, MD

I had the pleasure of doing a cookie demo at D'Accord Boutique in Frederick.  It was so much fun!  I had a nice little audience coming and going through the shop.  And what a cute shop it is!  If you're ever in downtown Frederick or in Sherperdstown, WV, you have to stop by.  They sell the most beautiful treasures from France - gorgeous table linens, pottery, kitchen items.....and Ann Clark cookie cutters!  These are the Christmas cutters I used for the demo.....

And here I am demonstrating how to flood cookies with royal icing.....

After two hours, here's what I had completed.....
I would love to do more demos!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...