Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Catching Up

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catching Up

I've got a backlog of cookie photos that I haven't had time to post.  These are cookies that I made a few weeks ago.

A retired teacher reunion.  Scrabble cookies with the school's initials . . .
Edit:  I should have mentioned that I used this video tutorial on University of Cookie for the wood grain.
Minis in the school's colors . . .
And the whole platter . . .

A gender reveal party for a Maryland baby.  Pink and blue crabs.  I just love that people are wanting crab cookies for baby celebrations!
The platter . . .
A couple at the party recently got engaged, so we needed a couple of hearts just for them . . .

Poker cookies.  These were for a friend that hasn't been feeling well.  I almost didn't give them to him.  The poker chips were riddled with craters and they bled!  I've never had bleeding before or cratering that bad.  I chose the best of them to photograph.  I really should have photographed the worst of them too.  It was an embarrassment but I figured that they would still cheer him up.

4 comments:

  1. The pastel crabs are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! I sure do love making those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the chips and are going to try to make them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Hope you have better luck than I did. :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...