Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Get Well Sugar Cookies at My Vegetarian Kitchen

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Get Well Sugar Cookies at My Vegetarian Kitchen

So did you see my "Get Well Sugar Cookies" from some time ago?

They've been pinned and re-pinned quite a bit, so I often get requests for a copy of the label.

Here's Sara's Get Well cookies in a jar.  Fabulous, huh?  AND she's never made cookies before!!


They turned out beautifully!  I'm so impressed!

If you'd like a copy of the label, Mandi from PurdueAvenue.com made an editable pdf.  She has graciously shared it here so that I don't have to keep emailing copies.

Thanks Mandi and thanks Sara for sharing your cookies!

1 comment:

  1. I love these Dotty! I really want to make them...but someone has to get sick first! haha! I have a friend who is recovering from surgery, but it was her tonsils so I don't think she wants cookies. haha!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...