Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Spring 2013 Cookie Class

Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring 2013 Cookie Class

It was great fun! Twelve fabulous students!

These were the samples that I made before class.


Here they are listening to me talk about all things cookies - icing, dough, wet-on-wet, royal icing transfers.  



Then it was time to make the royal icing....


and color it!



Time to pipe! (Yes, I do look surprised, huh?  I had just finished doing a little happy dance, then noticed the camera!  Thankfully she missed the dance!)


Working hard.  They loved doing Sugarbelle's wet-on-wet flowers and the flip flop transfers.  They were pros!


My next cookie class in Frederick, MD will be May 30th, 2013.  Click right here to sign up.  (Coming Soon - details on the cookie designs we'll be doing!)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...