Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Class in Frederick, MD

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cookie Decorating Class in Frederick, MD

I'll be teaching another class on the basics of decorating sugar cookies with royal icing!  It will be held at The Kitchen Studio Cooking School in Frederick, MD on Thursday, October 4, 2012 from 6:30 to 9:30 pm.  You can sign up here.

I'll be teaching how to make royal icing, get it to the right consistency, color it, and then decorate cookies like this for Halloween . . .

It's going to be great fun!

2 comments:

  1. Dotty,
    I just signed up for you class. I'm waiting to see if my daughter in law can join me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian, I'm so excited to get to meet you! Thanks for signing up! I hope your d-in-l can make it!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...