Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Kentucky Derby Bridal Shower Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kentucky Derby Bridal Shower Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

I had sooooo much fun decorating these! I've never decorated horse cookies or pretty hats. Loved doing them!!

Beautiful ladies' hats.  (They could be Easter bonnets too!)  I made tiny little daisy royal icing transfers a la  Julia Usher.  I really thought these would break when releasing them from the paper or placing them on the cookies.  Not one broke!



Perhaps you can see their 3-D-ness better in this photo.  Each hat is two cookies stacked.



And a few race horses.  Bake at 350 inspired these, though I changed them up a bit.  For some reason, the tails and manes make me happy.



Here they are together, along with a message cookie.  I talked about how I did the message using my Kopykake projector here.


Fun, fun set!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Preciosas tus galletas.
    Me quedo por aquƭ siguiƩndote!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...