Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Class for Beginners - December 2013

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Cookie Decorating Class for Beginners - December 2013

We had another fabulous class!

We worked on really fun marbling techniques on Christmas ornaments.



Making royal icing......

Making icing bullets......







I wish I had more pictures!  Some of the students' work would have been nice.  I'll be sure to do that next time.

Speaking of next time........My next class is scheduled for Thursday, February 6, 2014, 6:30 - 9:30 pm at The Kitchen Studio in Frederick, Maryland.  It's a beginner decorating class.  We'll be working on these Valentine's Day cookies.  I'll be showing a few different ways to decorate the same shape.  You can sign up here.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...