Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Order Forms

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cookie Order Forms

Hi all!  I'm back from #CookieCon2015 !  What an amazing time, filled with cookies and friends!

It was amazing to meet so many people and talk to them about their businesses.  I hope that I was able to offer some helpful advice.

I talked about how I organize taking orders.  My binder and forms are integral!

I use one form to list all of the details of an order.  That form goes into my binder, in chronological order.  I refer back to it while decorating.

I have another form that simply lists the cookie shapes and quantity for every order.  I make my way through these forms every time I make dough.

Would you like to learn more and receive copies of the forms that I use?

I'm now offering Online Live Video Classes!  I have one on this very subject.  Check it out and join me!

https://www.sugardotcookies.com/onlineclasses.html


Read more....... Posts on "Cookiepreneur Interviews"
Posts on "Cookies as Business".
Posts on " Poking Around the Kitchen".
Posts on "Commercial Kitchen"

Cookies are available for order through my website.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the forms and thanks for all the great information you gave us at Cookie Con. I learned so much from your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Tina! I'm thrilled that I could be of some help. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much! I know you keep calling your system old school, but to me it's logical! I am interested on how you format your cookie parties. I'm a home-based cookier and would like to incorporate this idea to help generate new business and make extra money. Could you or have you done a blog post on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim. I haven't, but could sometime! Feel free to contact me privately if you'd like. It could be a while until I get to the blog post. :)

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...