Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Plaque Message Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Friday, August 31, 2012

Plaque Message Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Up until now, I've mostly used a crinkle oval cutter for my message cookies.

Not anymore!  I bought four different plaque cutters at Plastics in Print.  Aren't they fabulous!?



Here's the link to PIP, but they're closed for now.  That link won't actually work until they re-open.  When they do, they're going to have lots of new cutters.  Can't wait!

I printed out my messages on a word document then used my KopyKake projector.  I was really pleased with the piping.  This time, my icing consistency was just perfect.  Piping is soooooo much easier and neater when the icing isn't too thick or too thin.  I really have to make sure in the future that I get that piping icing right!  It makes a world of difference.

2 comments:

  1. Dottie:
    I can't wait for PIP to open back up...After seeing everyone's cookies from the cutters from them....I am really looking forward to purchasing some...I love all those plague cutters...your cookies look awesome!!!

    Roxanne
    (aka)SugarFairy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roxanne! I can't wait to see their new stuff! They're going to be bombarded!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...