Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Tiffany Inspired Cookies

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tiffany Inspired Cookies

Gift Box and Tiffany Locket Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

These cookies were for a bridal shower.

I had to do "research" on the Tiffany website.  What grueling work - looking through page after page of stunning jewelry.

The heart lockets were transfers.

The most difficult thing with this order was the ribbons and bows on the present.  My cratering problems gets me every time.


Pin It

Cookies available for purchase on my website - SugarDotCookies.com

1 comment:

  1. Very nice work. I have to make a Tiffany cookie for a bridal shower. Could you tell me where you got the Tiffany box cutter. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...