Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Cookie Decorating Party - Thanksgiving 2014

Friday, October 31, 2014

Cookie Decorating Party - Thanksgiving 2014

Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Decorating Party - Middletown, MD

Want to decorate this cute turkey cookie platter with me?  I'll provide the cookies and the royal icing.  You do the decorating and you'll have this platter to bring to your Thanksgiving dinner!


This is my version of Sugarbelle's turkey platter

I decorated the turkey's body in two slightly different ways.  I kinda like this guy better. He has more personality......

Here you can see the full feathers.  I used wet-on-wet and marbling.  I added some additional details to a few of these sample feathers in case anyone wants ideas on how to dress them up a bit.

Grab a friend and come decorate cookies with me!  You may register for the party through my website.
November 22, 2014, 6:30 - 8:30 pm in Middletown, MD.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...