Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Jack-o-Lantern Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Glaze

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jack-o-Lantern Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Glaze

A birthday party at the pumpkin patch!  How fun is that? 

I made these jack-o-lantern cookies for the party.  Bagged up and ready to be handed out to the kiddos.


I made a stencil so that the faces would be all alike.  I traced the stencil onto ONE cookie then changed my mind on that idea.  I put the stencil into the Kopykake projector and it was so much faster and more accurate!

A white stencil against the black in the kopykake worked like a charm.  It was amazing how well it showed up.  If you have a KK, try a stencil in there sometime!

6 comments:

  1. Love these! The icing is so smooth and perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! Saying that they're smooth reminded me that the pumpkin stems cratered. That's why there's a dot on each of them! I forgot to mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on putting the stencil in your KK! I never would have thought of that... will try it soon! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Maria! The contrast between the black KK and the white stencil made for a perfectly crisp image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable!! And GREAT IDEA to use your stencil with the KK!!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...