Google Sugar Dot Cookies: Love Bird Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Friday, May 4, 2012

Love Bird Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Love birds! Aren't they the sweetest? They would be fabulous for a bridal shower or wedding!


I've got to thank Dippin' Pops for these. I belong to a forum for cookie decorators. It's my go-to place to learn and be inspired. The ladies there are so encouraging and generous with their knowledge. Dippin Pops posted about her love bird cookies.  I just had to give them a go myself.



Then I had to make some bluebirds using the same cutter.  Super cute!

2 comments:

  1. My baby girl is named Robin. I'd love to have this Birdie cookie cutter. Can you give me a source so I can make some for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great cutter!

    Here it is . . .
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190545216251

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...